Digital Producer (Graduate)
Digital Butter offers recent university graduates the opportunity to apply to join the agency under our Graduate Programme. This programme is an entry level position in the agency, where Graduates learn about support and contribute to all departments of the business: Strategy and Consulting, Project Management, Creative and Design, Technical Development, and Digital Marketing Activation.
The responsibilities below will make up the core day-to-day for this exciting role, this is a graduate opportunity, so the expectation is that you will grow and evolve over time and so will the job description. You will have an opportunity to touch all parts of the business and, over time, you will be given the chance to specialize in the areas that you are most interested in and that you enjoy the most.
Digital Producer (Graduate)
We're looking for smart, proactive, and keen to learn, recent university graduates. You will join our high-performing team of digital specialists, and will quickly learn and contribute to all aspects of project delivery for Digital Butter's clients.
Requirements as follows:
- University degree holder (ideally in a related field)
- Confident, proactive, and eager to learn
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Hong Kong permanent resident/right to work in Hong Kong
- You are an extremely strong communicator - who enjoys making the complex simple.
- Obsessed with e-commerce and how the latest design & technology is shaping consumer engagement.
Strategy Team Support
- Work directly with Butter's Strategy team, supporting all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Help build project strategies, including sitemap exploration, user research, journey mapping, and more
- Creating and helping to maintain project timelines
- Website CMS migration and content input
- Supporting project managers in client workshops and communications
- Being a gatekeeper for internal processes and reporting
- Helping grow Digital Butter’s marketing and brand initiatives
Ecommerce Sales Strategy
- Work with new business lead across the entire sales process
- Review inquiries and briefs, and schedule in next steps
- Own key tools that enable our process - Pipedrive (CRM) and Asana (Project Management)
- Assist in scoping e-commerce and website requirements
- Competitor and industry research (i.e. reviewing their platforms and how they execute)
- Detail project requirements and work with discipline experts on budgeting project deliverables, top get to a final scope and cost
- Build proposals based on agreed strategy
- Timeline out potential projects based on agency resource
18 days annual leave per year.
2 Days Per Week Remote Work & 3 days in our relaxed Wong Chuk Hang studio!
We'd love to hear about who you are, what you have done and what you can achieve at Butter! Include as much information as you'd like!
Please note that we will aim to get back to you within 2 weeks of your application. If you haven't received a response during this period, the application was unsuccessful, but we will always welcome you to resubmit if you'd like!